6 Reasons to Join the Florida Retired Educators
There are so many benefits to an FREA membership:
- Pension Defense: We’ll protect your income through lobbying on your behalf.
- Community: spend time with people with a similar life experience
- Insurance Coverage: like dental, vision, home health care, accident and life insurance, and more
- Charity Opportunities: The Foundation was established to provide scholarships and grants to educators and students.
- Travel: special offers on hotels, resorts, rental cars, and more.
- Other Discounts: computers, flowers, attractions, and more.
To Join FREA Only and become an FREA Member at Large: Fill in the application without filling in any Unit Name blanks.
For questions on Membership or more information please call (866) 979-0532
To Join a Local Unit and FREA: FREA Unit names are the names of Florida Counties. Dues amounts vary, the list is linked below.
If you wish to become a member of your local Retired Educators Association Unit, please enter the name of the Local FREA Unit (the county in which you reside). Click the following link for Unit Names and dues information (Unit dues amounts vary by county). Local Unit and Dues info
Your application will be processed within 2-5 business days of submission. Please use your invoice number to access your account in the Members Only section of our website. The rest of the website is available for your use immediately.
Your Membership Letter with Membership card will be sent to you within a week.
Thank you again,
Florida Retired Educators Association.